· 100 covered stalls in multiple barns.
· Barns are located around the perimeter of the campground.
· Warm up pens available for all guests.
· Horse trailers available for rent.
· Hay & shavings available at Camp Store.
· Wheel barrows and shovels available for stall cleaning.
· Golf carts and wheel barrows available for transporting tack and supplies.
· Veterinarian numbers are posted at each barn.
HORSE RULES & REGULATIONS
- Negative Coggins Test required for all equine (including North & South Dakota guests).
- Health Certification required for all out of state equine within 30 days of travel.
- No stallions.
- Shavings requested in stalls.
- No riding or leading horses through campground. Must use perimeter.
- No tying to trailers in campsite, or unloading in non-barn area.
- Golf carts available at Campground Office for hauling tack to barns.
- Clean stalls daily and at departure. $25.00 charge assessed if stalls left unclean.
- MANURE DUMPSTERS are for manure only.
- No household garbage in barn garbage cans.
- Secure water buckets.
· Horse shoes or easy boots all around.
· Allow horse to acclimate. Short ride or rest the first day.
· Horse blankets for cool evenings.
· Salt block.
· 5-gallon water bucket for stall.
· Manure fork.
· Take a GPS when trail riding.
VISIT THE EQUINE SECTION IN OUR NEW CAMP STORE.