Horse Rules & Regulations
- Check in required before 10:00 PM.
- Negative Coggins Test required for all equine (including North & South Dakota guests).
- Health Certification required for all out of state equine within 30 days of travel.
- No stallions.
- Shavings requested in stalls.
- No riding or leading horses through campground. Must use designated perimeter.
- No tying to trailers in campsite, or unloading in non-barn area.
- No tying to gates or warm-up pens.
- Golf carts available at Campground Office for hauling tack to barns.
- Clean stalls daily and at departure. $25.00 charge assessed if stalls left unclean.
- MANURE DUMPSTERS are for manure only.
- No household garbage in barn garbage cans.
- Secure water buckets.
Day Riders That Are Visiting Current Guests:
- Check-In at the OFFICE
- Receive copy of EQUINE RULES.
- Sign South Dakota Equestrian Waiver.
- Must show current negative Coggins and current Heath Certificate (traveled from out of state) .